What is an RRFP you ask? A Registered Retirement Fitness Plan is much like an RRSP. Owners make regular contributions to their fitness and build up what is known in the industry as "Fitness Reserves."
Let's look at the similarities:
1. The more you contribute, the larger the reserves.
2. It's much more effective in smaller, scheduled contributions rather than one lump sum.
3. It's never too late or too early to start.
4. It's more effective when using an expert in the industry to help you direct your investments.
5. The sooner you start, the better off long term: both fitness and finances enjoy the compounding effect.
6. Like the immediate tax shelter of the RRSP, you will benefit from immediate increased energy to fuel your engines for all the other things you want to do.
What are you waiting for? Get registered with a fitness professional or club today!